Friday, May 7, 2010


Over at The Dating Divas we are a group of 12 girls learning how to continue dating our spouse after marriage.  Each week we take turns posting a super fun, creative, and inexpensive date. As well as sharing tips and tutorials for things that are helping us in our marriages.





I sometimes have a hard time remembering to think about my husband and his needs because I am so caught up with taking care of my daughter and myself, that I often times forget to take care of my husband. :/  I am trying to change this and am now constantly thinking about ways I can show my love to my husband.





My husband's 'Love Language' is words of affirmation and I thought a good way to show him how much I love him, would be to leave him little random love notes more often.  To help me do this I decided to make a 'love notes' pad to stick in my purse.  Every time I see it I will be reminded to leave him a love note, whether it be on his car windshield, or on his pillow, or in his lunch box. etc... I want My hunzy to know how much I love and appreciate him ALL THE TIME.



I created these blank notes.


download the NOTE PAD PAPER I created

cut them up,


glued them together just at the top 1/2inch,




stuck them to a cardboard box and trimmed off the extra cardboard,



folded the top of the cardboard over a 1/2 inch at the top


 covered the cardboard with craft paper and stickers,



and Wal-Ah, I have a 'love notes' pad



and then I stuck it in my purse.


problem solved!


*make sure to remember a pen.

For more great ideas, check out all of the Divas over at thedahlingdatingdivas.blogspot.com.
We post a new date every Monday and are constantly sharing tips and advice.  



No comments:

Post a Comment